Tis the season! Pumpkin is literally everywhere right now. From pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin teas, pies, and patches, we can never escape hearing or seeing the word pumpkin in the fall! In addition to the flavor, pumpkin is packed with vitamins and nutrients that work great for the hair as well as skin. The vitamins and nutrients found in pumpkin work well to prevent and stop excessive hair loss, boost hair’s moisture levels and promote hair growth. While we’ve been enjoying the season of pumpkin, we decided to share this unbelievable pumpkin hair mask that works great at restoring moisture to dry, lackluster hair. If you’ve been searching for the perfect pumpkin themed hair remedy, keep reading to find out how you can make this DIY Pumpkin hair mask, to give your hair the extra boost of moisture it’s been craving this season.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
How to apply
- Shampoo and condition hair with your favorite shampoo/conditioner combo
- Detangle hair
- Mix ingredients together until well combined
- Apply the mixture from roots to ends of your hair
- Cover hair with a shower cap/plastic bag for 15-30 minutes
- Rinse well with cool water
- Style hair
Will you be trying this moisturizing pumpkin hair mask?