We live in a world where we can do more than talk and text. We now have apps for almost everything. With the right app you can, organize better, budget your money, increase happiness, workout without paying high membership fees and so on. But there are so many apps, that it can be hard to find the right ones to download. Some of us might have apps we don’t even use or need. It’s time to get rid of those apps and replace them with apps that can really change your life. Here are six apps we have tried and thought you might want to try yourself.
1. Trello is a task management app that will definitely get you on your feet. Trello helps you organize your life by offering boards, cards, and calendars as your daily “To do list”. You can also upload videos and photos as a reminder. For example, you can upload a photo of a plane to remind you that you are leaving for vacation on a specific day. Another thing we like about trello is that you can add your friends and family. This is perfect for last minute changes. If there are any last minute changes, your friend or sister can easily go into trello and edit the “To do list”. Now everyone is aware of what’s going on.
2. Pocketguard helps you spend smarter and save more. It shows you how much money you have in your pocket every day. In order to calculate your finance, pocketguard need to know your financial situation. You will provide them this information when you create an account. They will ask you to add your age, marital status, employment status, income, and monthly savings goals. PocketGuard then uses all of the information you enter to analyzes daily transactions and classify them by type called, “pockets”. When they say “pocketguard” they really mean it. Download the app now, let ’s secure the bag, the right way.
3. You can’t find time to go grocery shopping, to cook healthy meals every single day? Yeah we know the feeling, that’s why we wanted to let you know about hellofresh app. Based on your needs hellofresh prepare meal plans for you. They deliver fresh healthy ingredients and recipes to your doorstep every week. This just makes life much easier and we love it.
4. If you suffer from anxiety, depression or stress, this app is Pour Toi! Pacifica was designed to help you manage stress, depression, and anxiety. They offer psychologist – designed tools to track your moods, health, and thoughts. This helps you understand your behavior. They even have meditation activities and audio lessons.
Happy mind, Happy Life!
5. Fitradio is designed to help you stay active and enjoy your workout. Each playlist is mixed and designed by a DJ to push you through your workout. But you don’t just get any type of workout music, the app offers different types of music genres. You can choose from Top 40, hip-hop, trap music, reggae, soca, 80’s and 90’s music. If music isn’t enough to get you to workout then you might want to get a live coach, to help you start and finish your workout. So You have the workout tunes and a trained coach available, you have no choice but to work out. Let’s stay fit ladies.
6. This app is perfect for our girl bosses who live in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, Miami, Chicago, Washington D.C and Philadephia. The Priv app has tons of beauty and wellness professionals, ready to serve you at your location. Once you download the app all you have to do is choose the type of service you want. You can choose massages, makeup, fitness class, blowouts, or mani and pedi. We recommend picking a professional based on your availability, make sure they will be available on that day. It’s just that simple! No need to drive yourself crazy anymore about how you’re going to get to the nail salon for a last minute mani and pedi, just Priv it!